Public School Support Programme (PSSP)
Premier DLC has been involved with the Punjab Education Initiative Management Authority (PEIMA) for the management of 48 low performing public schools. As part of this endeavour, our team is responsible for the holistic management of all 48 schools in District Gujranwala performing activities including academics, administration, enrolment, routine operations and human resource management.
With the aim to provide a standardised quality of education in the public school system, some of the milestones achieved so far;
- Hiring of over 500 teaching & non-teaching staff at the schools.
- Increasing enrolment by 300% in 2 years (i.e. from 3,600 to 10,200).
- Rigorous student assessments (4 term assessments per year).
- Introduction of regular training programmes for teacher’s capacity building.
- Dedicated management team of 15 qualified individuals for the management of the schools.
- Active engagement of the community to be a dynamic stakeholder for the education sector.
- Activation of school management committees.
- Construction of 29 new classrooms and washrooms.
- Major repair and maintenance of 24 schools (including rooms, washrooms, boundary walls).
Provision of missing facilities such as furniture, fixtures and other amenities.